How to find us
Holidays in Moena, the fairy of the Dolomites
Agritur El Mas is located in a quiet area which is easily accessible even in winter, thanks to a paved road, which overlooks the village of Moena.
Surrounded by meadows at the edge of the forest, easy walks depart from our farm, at which you can enjoy the Fassa Dolomites in every season.
A short ten-minute walk will take you to the centre of Moena, or by car or with one of our bikes you can make the trip in three minutes. Downtown, you can find shops, restaurants, bars and all the services needed to make your holiday special.
Our facility is the ideal choice for those who are looking for a renowned destination, but who also value peace and tranquillity even in the busiest season of the year.
Near us: some tips for your vacation
- Passo San Pellegrino, with a not-to-be-missed walk to the Conca del Fuciade, perhaps on a carriage-drawn horse ride (even in winter): 20 minutes away by car;
- Alpe Lusia, where you can climb to the top and enjoy a splendid view of the Fassa Dolomites and the Pale di San Martino, an excellent ski area in winter and a departure point for renowned trekking routes in summer: 10 minutes away by car;
- Ciampedie, the garden of King Laurin at the foot of the Catinaccio, departure point for beautiful trekking routes, where you can lunch in typical alpine refuges and the slopes are apt for families: 15 minutes away by car;
- Sellaronda, for avid skiers who know no limits. The nearest access for a full day on skis is in Pozza di Fassa at the Buffaure lifts: 20 minutes away by car;
- QC Terme Dolomiti, for a day of relaxation in one of the best Italian Latin-style spas: 15 minutes away by car.